Yes, there's no real special event for this blog. No big events, no life changing ideas, not even a cute top ten list of sorts. Just simply the fact that I am so proud of my family, especially my kids. Not that I don't respect the crap out of Jason. He's great too. However, as every mother would attest, if there was a fire in the house would I save the kids or Jason first? Hmmmm. Every mom fights with this scenario and prays that they never have to make this choice. I am pleading the fifth on this one too. Anyway, my kids are so darn cute that I can't help but brag about it. Yes, I'm biased as well I should be. If your own mother doesn't think you're attractive, life is going to be tough. Hope everyone had a great holiday season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment